All-On-4 Dental Implants Ventura
Just as dental implants changed dental surgery forever when introduced, the revolutionary All-on-Four® Dental Implant procedure is the next evolutionary step in the field of dentistry. It is commonly known as Teeth in One Day, as it is just that fast.
Waiting For A Dramatic Change Is A Thing of The Past.
See Why Dr. Jivraj Is Among California’s Leading Dental Implant Providers.
WHY CHOOSE DR. JIVRAJ?
Your Ventura County Dental Implant Specialist.
- One of the Best Prosthodontist in California.
- A Specialist Of the art of treating damaged and missing teeth.
- Revision Specialist for Recreating Best Smiles.
- Voted Best of USA by his peers.
- Leading Provider of Affordable Dental Implants.
- Teaches Dentists at All-on-4 Implants Seminars Worldwide.
- Over 20 years of experience, 1000+ smile redesigns.
What Is All-On-Four®?
When patients are missing a significant number of teeth, there is no quicker or better solution than the Teeth in 1 Day, All-on-Four® procedure. After your consultation and with the initial steps set-up, your arch reconstructive surgery takes less time than a drive to San Francisco. You come in the morning and leave by the mid afternoon with a brand new, functional and beautiful new arch of teeth.
While the traditional dental implant procedure uses as many as eight to ten implants for each arch reconstruction, All-on-Four® uses only four. The secret to its success is the 45-degree angle of the rear implants. As this implant is longer, it is stronger and able to readily fuse into available bone not usable with older dental implants, saving you the additional step of bone grafting.
Best of all, your newly installed implants will get crowned the very same day, providing you with a beautiful smile the same day you come in. Traditional implants can take almost a year before teeth can be placed, leaving you either toothless or with less ideal solutions such as dentures.
What Can I Expect During My Procedure?
Before the All-on-Four® implants are installed, you will have a few visits with Dr. Jivraj at Anacapa Dental Art Institute in order to craft your unique treatment plan. Using CT Scan technology, highly sophisticated cameras, X-Rays and impressions, Dr. Jivraj will establish every aspect of your surgery before it occurs, allowing the day of surgery to be as streamlined as possible.
After these set-up steps, the All-On-Four Dental Implant procedure takes only one additional day. You come in the morning and leave in the afternoon with a whole new smile. For this reason, Dr. Jivraj’s patients call this procedure the best All on 4 dental implants Ventura County has available.
After the above-described steps, there is one additional procedure six months later where Dr. Jivraj will take impressions in order to make your final permanent set of teeth that will last decades. After those are installed, this would then conclude what Dr. Jivraj’s patients are hailing as the most beautiful All on Four® implants Oxnard has available.
How Can All On 4 Dental Implants Restore The Function & Beauty of My Missing Teeth?
Jim presented to our office with teeth were breaking down. He was looking for a solution to improve his bite and improve his chewing capacity. He had been to many dental offices all of whom had told him that he should wear dentures
Am I A Candidate For the All on 4 Dental Implants?
BEFORE & AFTERS
Patients from all over Southern California are given new energy to their smiles, resulting in a fresh outlook on life. Browse through our gallery and see what a difference the prosthodontists at Anacapa can make.
All-On-Four® For Cancer Patients
The Anacapa Dental Art Institute proudly offers a specialized form of the All-on-Four® procedure to those who have had cancer treatments in which a portion of jaw had to be removed. Dr. Jivraj, who is an expert prosthodontist and a leader in the field of dental implant surgeries, can use the cheekbone for the placement of the implant. This practice has been well researched and can give amazing results where one had previously thought all hope was lost.
One Team, One Location, One Cost!
At Anacapa Dental, Oxnard, CA, Everything is Done Under One Roof- Making All On 4 Implants more Affordable, with California’s Best Cosmetic Dentist.
One Day Transformation
In Just One Day, Our Patients Are Fitted With Fully Functioning, Temporary Teeth Which Enhances Their Look & Corrects Chewing Problem.
Get A Gorgeous Set of Teeth While You Sleep with Sedation
Instead of Local Anesthesia, At Our Oxnard, CA Office Our Patients Are Fully Sedated For the All-On-4 Implants Procedure that They literally Wake up to a New Smile.
One Permanent Solution That Can Last A Lifetime!
Implants are the Only Lifetime Solution to Missing or Failing Teeth (unlike Dentures, Bridges and Crowns). Your California’s Implant Dentist Offers 10+ Years Warranty On his All On 4 Implants Solution.
Implants Look, Feel And Function Like Natural Teeth
Because They Are Securely Fused to the Jaw, All-On-4 Dental Implants are Simply the Next Best Thing to Your Natural Teeth. AO4+ Smile Solution Gives You A New Lease on Life by Getting Rid of ill fitted Dentures.
Onsite Dental Lab, In House All-On-4 Certified Dental Technician Service
At Anacapa Dental Arts Institute, Oxnard, Ventura our Computerized Implant Guided Surgery enables time saving, optimal esthetic outcome and minimally invasive surgery.
- + Secure Fit – No Slippage, loose or ill-fitting teeth.
- + Comfort – Custom fit to your mouth means they are more comfortable too!
- + Natural-Looking – Your teeth feel and act like natural teeth.
- + Eat All Foods – No limit to your diet with permanent All-On-4 Denture Implants. You can eat all kinds of foods without fearing your teeth coming out.
- + Look Younger – Prevent jaw shrinkage and bone loss with permanent dentures. You can even avoid some wrinkles without a sagging jawbone.
- + Investment – While it is an investment in your health, the results are long-lasting and rarely need replacing.
- + Convenience & Confidence – Never worry about your teeth! Eat, Smile, Talk and live your life confidently.
- + Frequent Slippage – With removable dentures, frequent adjustments are needed.
- + Awkward Fit – Removable dentures often grind.
- + Plastic Looking – Feel fake in your mouth and often not as good of a match to your mouth.
- + Limited Diet – With restricted chewing ability, you have to avoid certain foods like steak, corn on the cob or apples.
- + Look Older – Removable dentures can lead to faster bon deterioration and wrinkles.
- + Less Expensive – In the short run, removable dentures seem less expensive. However, the require frequent updates and replacements that add up over the years.
- + Embarrassing – Denture wearers often worry about their teeth coming out. Denture wearers also hide their smile and may limit certain activities over fear of their teeth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Ventura Prosthodontist Dr. Jivraj Answering Common Dental Implants Questions.