All-On-4 Dental Implants Ventura
Just as dental implants changed dental surgery forever when introduced, the revolutionary All-on-Four® Dental Implant procedure is the next evolutionary step in the field of dentistry. It is commonly known as Teeth in One Day, as it is just that fast.
Waiting For A Dramatic Change Is A Thing of The Past.
See Why Dr. Jivraj Is Among California’s Leading Dental Implant Providers.
WHY CHOOSE DR. JIVRAJ?
Your Ventura County Dental Implant Specialist.
- One of the Best Prosthodontist in California.
- A Specialist Of the art of treating damaged and missing teeth.
- Revision Specialist for Recreating Best Smiles.
- Voted Best of USA by his peers.
- Leading Provider of Affordable Dental Implants.
- Teaches Dentists at All-on-4 Implants Seminars Worldwide.
- Over 20 years of experience, 1000+ smile redesigns.
What Is All-On-Four®?
When patients are missing a significant number of teeth, there is no quicker or better solution than the Teeth in 1 Day, All-on-Four® procedure. After your consultation and with the initial steps set-up, your arch reconstructive surgery takes less time than a drive to San Francisco. You come in the morning and leave by the mid afternoon with a brand new, functional and beautiful new arch of teeth.
While the traditional dental implant procedure uses as many as eight to ten implants for each arch reconstruction, All-on-Four® uses only four. The secret to its success is the 45-degree angle of the rear implants. As this implant is longer, it is stronger and able to readily fuse into available bone not usable with older dental implants, saving you the additional step of bone grafting.
Best of all, your newly installed implants will get crowned the very same day, providing you with a beautiful smile the same day you come in. Traditional implants can take almost a year before teeth can be placed, leaving you either toothless or with less ideal solutions such as dentures.
What Can I Expect During My Procedure?
Before the All-on-Four® implants are installed, you will have a few visits with Dr. Jivraj at Anacapa Dental Art Institute in order to craft your unique treatment plan. Using CT Scan technology, highly sophisticated cameras, X-Rays and impressions, Dr. Jivraj will establish every aspect of your surgery before it occurs, allowing the day of surgery to be as streamlined as possible.
After these set-up steps, the All-On-Four Dental Implant procedure takes only one additional day. You come in the morning and leave in the afternoon with a whole new smile. For this reason, Dr. Jivraj’s patients call this procedure the best All on 4 dental implants Ventura County has available.
After the above-described steps, there is one additional procedure six months later where Dr. Jivraj will take impressions in order to make your final permanent set of teeth that will last decades. After those are installed, this would then conclude what Dr. Jivraj’s patients are hailing as the most beautiful All on Four® implants Oxnard has available.
Are You Thinking About Getting Dental Implants?
NOT SURE IF ALL ON 4 DENTAL IMPLANTS IS FOR YOU?
How Can All On 4 Dental Implants Restore The Function & Beauty of My Missing Teeth?
Jim presented to our office with teeth were breaking down. He was looking for a solution to improve his bite and improve his chewing capacity. He had been to many dental offices all of whom had told him that he should wear dentures
Am I A Candidate For the All on 4 Dental Implants?
BEFORE & AFTERS
Patients from all over Southern California are given new energy to their smiles, resulting in a fresh outlook on life. Browse through our gallery and see what a difference the prosthodontists at Anacapa can make.
All-On-Four® For Cancer Patients
The Anacapa Dental Art Institute proudly offers a specialized form of the All-on-Four® procedure to those who have had cancer treatments in which a portion of jaw had to be removed. Dr. Jivraj, who is an expert prosthodontist and a leader in the field of dental implant surgeries, can use the cheekbone for the placement of the implant. This practice has been well researched and can give amazing results where one had previously thought all hope was lost.
Why Anacapa Dental?
Dr. Jivraj is an expert in these highly sophisticated procedures and has the facility and staff to perform it with beautiful results and minimal downtime. Patients having received the All on Four® implants in Oxnard commonly feel no more self-conscious feelings about their smile, look and feel more professional, attractive and ready to return to the life they had before tooth loss. They report their experience at Anacapa to be smooth, comfortable and effective. This is because our staff is united in ensuring you get the most beautiful and healthy result possible.
We take pride in servicing the communities of Ventura, Camarillo, Calabasas, Thousand Oaks and Santa Paula. We enjoy raising the aesthetic beauty of our community one smile at a time.
If you or a loved had been searching for what many call the best All on 4® dental implants Ventura County offers, call today to schedule your private consultation.
Anacapa Dental Smile Gallery
What Do All-On-4 Implants Cost?
One Team, One Location, One Cost!
One Day Transformation
Get A Gorgeous Set of Teeth While You Sleep with Sedation
One Permanent Solution That Can Last A Lifetime!
Implants Look, Feel And Function Like Natural Teeth
Onsite Dental Lab, In House All-On-4 Certified Dental Technician Service
Compare with Removable Dentures
- + Secure Fit – No Slippage, loose or ill-fitting teeth.
- + Comfort – Custom fit to your mouth means they are more comfortable too!
- + Natural-Looking – Your teeth feel and act like natural teeth.
- + Eat All Foods – No limit to your diet with permanent All-On-4 Denture Implants. You can eat all kinds of foods without fearing your teeth coming out.
- + Look Younger – Prevent jaw shrinkage and bone loss with permanent dentures. You can even avoid some wrinkles without a sagging jawbone.
- + Investment – While it is an investment in your health, the results are long-lasting and rarely need replacing.
- + Convenience & Confidence – Never worry about your teeth! Eat, Smile, Talk and live your life confidently.
- + Frequent Slippage – With removable dentures, frequent adjustments are needed.
- + Awkward Fit – Removable dentures often grind.
- + Plastic Looking – They don’t feel and look like your natural teeth.
- + Limited Diet – With restricted chewing ability, you have to avoid certain foods like steak, corn on the cob or apples.
- + Look Older – Removable dentures can lead to faster bon deterioration and wrinkles.
- + Less Expensive – In the short run, removable dentures seem less expensive. However, the require frequent updates and replacements that add up over the years.
- + Embarrassing – Denture wearers often worry about their teeth coming out. Denture wearers also hide their smile and may limit certain activities over fear of their teeth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Ventura Prosthodontist Dr. Jivraj Answering Common Dental Implants Questions.
Why Are Dental Implants The First Choice For Tooth Replacement?
What Are Dental Implants?
Replacing All Your Teeth
What Does Dental Implant Cost?
Why Should I Choose All On 4 Implants Over Dentures?
COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATIONAnacapa Dental Art Institute is the premier Oxnard dentist office for your needs, being the expert prosthodontist center that patients and even other dentists rely on for superior dental care. We are known for our state-of-the-art dental work and our professional, talented and caring team. If you are in need of any of our services, feel free to call to set up a private consultation. During this time, Dr. Jivraj will assess your condition and educate you on which treatment options are the best under the circumstances. In this complimentary consultation, we will discuss your dental health concerns and goals in a comfortable and relaxed environment where there will never be pressure for you do anything that you aren’t excited about.
Anacapa Dental Art Institute
We’re proud to help everyone achieve the smile of their dreams. We’re located in Oxnard and serve the surrounding communities including Santa Barbara, Ventura, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, Woodland Hills, Simi Valley, Calabasas, Port Hueneme, Malibu, and Westlake Village.