Fear and Staying Away from the Dentist Winds up Costing More than Anyone Would Guess
The big thing is this: unhandled dental problems get worse.
If you think you are having trouble now, look ahead. Imagine what it could be like to suffer even more, to be forced to endure more pain and embarrassment-
- The Pain of romance snuffed out
- The Pain of teeth that don’t look good
- The Pain of tender, sensitive, uncomfortable teeth
- The Pain of lost ability to enjoy your foods
- The Pain of worsened nutrition and health
- The Pain of outright discomfort every time you bite down
- The Pain of lessened self-confidence
- The Pain of depleted friendships
- The Pain of withdrawal from friends and family due to social embarrassment
- The Pain of losing the attention of that “certain someone” you wish would notice you
- The Pain of losing the promotion that should have been yours
- The Pain of ever-increasing unsightly gaps among your teeth that worsen as you grow older
- The Pain of threatened health: up to 2-4 times the risk of heart attack and stroke, worsened diabetes, arthritis that won’t get better
- The Pain of increasingly depleted physical energy
- The Pain of the loss of your zest for life
- For some people, the Pain means depression, a black cloud hanging over your life that won’t go away
I sincerely hope that none of these befall you.
But, the longer you wait, one (or many more) of these pains most certainly will come upon you.
So, the Hidden costs of not letting Sedation Dentistry help you is far, far worse and even may have the ultimate cost-death. Your life cut short by neglecting, ignoring, hoping it will go away, putting it off and just not facing up to the very real, dark implications of not doing what you should.
Don’t let those little voices inside your head cast doubt that stops you.
Don’t let those little voices make you feel too embarrassed to get treatment….to do something about it.
Schedule Your Own Private Consultation with Dr. J
Anacapa Dental Art Institute is proud of their dedicated service to Ventura County. Lead by world-renowned top cosmetic prosthodontist Dr. Jivraj and his expert staff, Anacapa has the expertise and facility to handle whatever your cosmetic dental situation may be. Whether it’s a tooth whitening or a full mouth reconstruction, expect nothing but some of the best dental care Ventura County has available.
Call today for a private consultation. Renew your smile, renew your life.
About Your Oxnard, CA Cosmetic Dentist:
We look forward to providing families with exceptional care and advanced treatment options. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Jivraj contact our Oxnard, CA, dental office today by calling 805-988-3317. Our office welcomes patients in and around Oxnard, CA, including Santa Barbara, Woodland Hills, Ventura, and the surrounding Southern California communities.
Our Team Looks Forward to Welcoming You to
Anacapa Dental Art Institute
We’re proud to help everyone achieve the smile of their dreams. We’re located in Oxnard and serve the surrounding communities including Santa Barbara, Ventura, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, Woodland Hills, Simi Valley, Calabasas, Port Hueneme, Malibu, and Westlake Village.